Wednesday, February 1, 2012

No Bake Cookies

Yes I have noticed that I seem to be posting a lot of desserts for a health site xD. Yesterday I cooked potatoes with cream sauce but did not have enough soy milk to make as much sauce as I wanted. It still turned out good but I am going to wait on putting that recipe up until I can do it right. Also, there is nothing wrong with eating desserts in moderation. These cookies are also quite rich so one does the trick for me!

No Bake Chocolate Cookies


Ingredients


-1 ½ cups of sugar   -1/4 cup of oil  -3/4 cup of milk  -1/2 cup of cocoa  -2 ½ cups of oatmeal -1 tsp. vanilla -1/2 cup peanut butter (I use 100% peanuts, peanut butter)


Instructions
-Add the 1 ½ cups of sugar, ¼ cup of oil, ¾ cup of milk and ½ cup of cocoa to a pot and bring to a boil.
-Simmer and stir well for 4 or 5 min. Combine all remaining ingredients and stir well.
-Scoop out 1/8 cup of cookies at a time and flatten on a plate or tray.


-Repeat until all the mix is gone and place cookies in the freezer.
-Cookies can be eaten at any time but are best when firm.
-After the cookies are firm you can move all of them to a tupper wear or single plate and keep in freezer.


Makes 24 cookies
1 cookie is app. 140 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment